Auto-Owners Car Insurance are offered by Auto-Owners Insurance company which is started in July 1916 by Vern V. Moulton and his four friends in Mount Pleasant, Michigan. In 1935, they expend their business other places like Indiana. Then in 1966 the Auto-Owners also selling life insurance.
Nowadays, Auto-Owners Car Insurance are provide their services in 26 states and with over 48,000 licensed agents.
Auto-Owners Insurance provides different types of insurance for vehicles like cars, ATVs (all-terrain vehicles), off-road vehicles, motorcycles, trailers, boats, motorhomes, and recreational vehicles.
Customer Services Information
|Mailing address: Corporate office||Auto-Owners Corporate Office|
6101 Anacapri Blvd.
Lansing, MI 48917
|Mailing address: Payments||Auto-Owners Payments|
PO Box 740312
Cincinnati, OH 45274-0312
|Billing: Auto, home, and business||1-800-288-8740|
|24/7 Roadside assistance||1-888-TOW-AOIC (1-888-869-2642)|
|After-hours claims support||1-888-252-4626|
|Windshield & glass repair: Safelite Solutions||1-877-492-7768|
|Windshield & glass repair: Quest Claims||1-888-295-2590|
|Billing inquiries for medical providers||1-877-876-5621|
Auto-Owners Car Insurance Coverage
When you get Car insurance all regular car insurance options from Auto-Owners Insurance. All these options that most insurance companies offer. Here are some of the common ones:
- Liability car insurance
- Comprehensive insurance
- Collision insurance
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverage
- Medical payments coverage (MedPay)
- Personal injury protection (PIP)
Additional Auto-Owners Car Insurance Coverage Options
Auto-Owners offers several additional coverage options, including:
- Personal Automobile Plus Package: This package includes 10 extra types of coverage, such as protection against identity theft, replacing your cell phone, and re-keying locks.
- Roadside Assistance Insurance: If your car breaks down on the side of the road, this coverage pays for services like towing, jump-starting a dead battery, locksmith services, refueling, and changing a flat tire.
- Additional Expenses Coverage: If you can’t use your vehicle due to a covered issue (like a car accident), this coverage helps with expenses such as providing a rental car. If you’re stranded far from your home then these also cover costs like lodging and meals.
- Diminished Value Coverage: After an accident your car’s value may decrease even after repairs. This coverage compensates you for the loss in value that your vehicle experiences.
Auto-Owners Car Insurance Coverage States
Auto-Owners Car Insurance Quotes by State
Below the table see that the average prices for full coverage car insurance from Auto-Owners rates is different in each states. These quotes are based on a 35-year-old driver with a clean driving history.
|State||Auto-Owners Insurance Rate||National Average Rate|
Auto-Owners Car Insurance Rates vs. Other Companies
Auto-Owners Car insurance offers very competitive rates as compared to other regional and national insurance companies. The Auto-Owners average monthly rates and yearly we compare to the other regional and national insurance providers.
|Car Insurance Provider||Average Monthly Cost||Average Annual Cost|
Auto-Owners car insurance Rates for good drivers
Auto-Owners Car insurance offers very competitive rates as compared to other regional and national insurance companies. The National average annual cost for good drivers we compare to the other regional and national insurance providers..
|Company||National average annual cost for good drivers|
Auto-Owners car insurance rates for drivers with a speeding ticket
Auto-Owners Insurance quotes provide for drivers who have received speeding tickets. If you’ve got a ticket on your driving record, it’s a good idea to compare car insurance quotes because different companies have a wide range of rates.
|Company||National average annual cost for drivers with a speeding ticket|
Auto-Owners car insurance rates for drivers who caused an accident with an injury
Auto-Owners provides cheap car insurance rates for drivers who have been in an accident that resulted in injury to someone else. According to our analysis of rates from top insurers, the national average for such coverage is $3,074 per year but Auto-Owners price is more than $900 cheaper than average.
|Company||National annual average cost for drivers who caused an accident with injury|
Auto-Owners car insurance rates for drivers with a DUI
Auto-Owners auto insurance rates for a driver with a DUI (driving under the influence) are about average. According to our analysis, the national average cost of car insurance for drivers with a DUI is $3,537 per year.
|Company||National average annual cost for drivers with a DUI conviction|
Auto-Owners car insurance rates for drivers with poor credit
Auto-Owners car insurance rates for drivers with poor credit are relatively high when it compared with other top competitors.
Insurance companies believe that a person’s credit score is linked to the likelihood of them making an insurance claim in the future. This connection is what leads to higher insurance rates for individuals with poor credit. In almost all states, except California, Hawaii, Massachusetts, and Michigan, car insurance companies are allowed to consider credit scores when setting their prices.
|Company Name||National average annual cost for drivers with poor credit|
Auto-Owners car insurance rates for adding a teen driver
Auto-Owners average car insurance rates for adding a teenager to your policy are higher at $2,387 as compared to other top competitors.
When you add a teenager to your auto insurance policy, the rates can significantly increase. Parents may find themselves paying an extra $2,000 or more per year to include a 16-year-old driver.
|Company Name||Increase per year for adding a 16-year-old driver|
Auto-Owners car insurance Rates for young drivers ages 18 to 25
Auto-Owners car insurance cost are quite affordable for drivers who aged 18 to 25. Their costs are more than $1,300 lower than the national average of $4,706 per year that based on our assessment of major insurance companies.
These rates are for young drivers who have their own auto insurance policies. Usually, costs can be reduced if a young driver remains on their parent’s insurance policy for as long as possible.
|Company||National average annual cost for young drivers|
Auto-Owners car insurance rates for senior drivers age 70 and 80
Auto-Owners car insurance rates for drivers aged 70 and 80 are quite favorable when it compared to other competitors. The national average for this age group is $2,498 per year as per our evaluation of rates from major insurers. Auto-Owners Insurance offers rates that are more than $600 per year lower than this average.
|Company||National average annual cost for senior drivers|
Auto Insurance Complaints Against Auto-Owners
Auto-Owners receives fewer complaints about their auto insurance as compared to other large insurers. These complaints are based on reports made to state insurance departments nationwide. Furthermore, Auto-Owners’ complaint rate is significantly lower than the industry average.
Generally, Auto insurance complaints are revolve around issues like claim denials, delays in processing claims, and unsatisfactory settlements.
Auto-Owners Car Insurance Discounts
Auto-Owners Insurance offers various discounts for their customers to save money on their car insurance. Here are some of the discounts available:
- Multi-Policy Discount: Combine your auto insurance with another policy, like home insurance, to get a discount.
- Life Multi-Policy Discount: Save more when you have a qualifying life insurance policy with Auto-Owners.
- Multi-Car Discount: Insure two or more vehicles with Auto-Owners to receive a discount.
- Safety Features Discount: If your car has safety features like airbags, anti-theft devices, and anti-lock brakes, you can get a discount.
- Good Student Discount: If your student driver maintains a “B” average or higher, you could receive a discount of up to 20%.
- Student Away at School Discount: This discount applies when your student is attending school more than 100 miles from home and doesn’t have a vehicle.
- Teen Driver Monitoring Discount: If there’s a GPS permanently installed in the car your teen primarily drives, you may be eligible for this discount.
- Payment History Discount: You’ll qualify for this discount if you’ve paid your car insurance on time for 36 months or more.
- Paid-in-Full Discount: Pay your auto insurance bill in full for the entire term to receive this discount.
- Green Discount: Sign up for paperless billing and pay your auto insurance premium online to get this discount.
- Advance Quote Discount: New customers who request a premium quote before the policy’s effective date could qualify for a discount.
More Insurance from Auto-Owners
Auto-Owners Insurance sells others insurance also:-
- Home insurance
- Umbrella insurance
- Life insurance
- Pet insurance
- Business insurance
- Commercial auto insurance
- Workers compensation insurance
- Commercial umbrella insurance
Auto-Owners Car Insurance Pros and Cons
|Exclusive programs||Get quotes from agents only|
|Consistently strong financial ratings||Limited service area|
|Multiple discounts||No online chat|
What is Auto-Owners Car Insurance, and what does it cover?
Auto-Owners Car Insurance is an insurance policy designed to provide coverage for your vehicle in case of accidents, theft, or damage. Its includes liability coverage, collision coverage, comprehensive coverage, and optional extras like roadside assistance.
How can I get a quote for Auto-Owners Car Insurance?
You can get a Auto-Owners Car Insurance quote by contacting a local agent or visiting their official website.
Is Auto-Owners Car Insurance available nationwide?
Auto-Owners Insurance operates in 26 states across the United States, primarily in the Midwest and Southeast regions. You can check for your area to visit their website or contact an agent.
How does the claims process work with Auto-Owners Car Insurance?
To file a claim you should contact your Auto-Owners Insurance agent or their claims department by using phone number.
Can I make changes to my Auto-Owners Car Insurance policy after purchase?
Yes, you can make changes your policy by contacting your Auto-Owners agent. Common changes include updating your coverage, adding or removing vehicles, or changing your deductible.
How is Auto-Owners rated in terms of customer satisfaction and financial stability?
Auto-Owners Insurance is known for its strong financial stability and is often rated highly for customer satisfaction. You can check customer reviews and independent rating agencies like AM Best for more information on their ratings.